
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Another Map!!
I need to find a better map for sure!.. But here is just a visual of where we were in the south. The RedLine highlights the cities we visited. The 3 main places in the South were Punto Arenas, Puerto Natales, and Cochrane. Literally till the ends of the earth! In February we were in the very very North of Chile...Arica. And now we are more mid-Chile. Don't you love maps?! I think Jenesia and I may be hopping over the border to Argentina soon to keep our Visa in effect! You can see how close we are... Chaoito!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello Stephanie
This is Tiffany Holderbein. I saw your blog and well i would love to come down there. Is that possible? I would love to come the end of september for about a month or less. What you think i know you guys are busy and am not sure if it would be ok with you two but just let me know either way.
my email address yes is very funny i have had it since i was a teenager laugh now: whiteprinces1991@hotmail.com
Post a Comment