Wednesday, November 19, 2008

January 2009

Okay...so 55 days left until we (Jenesia and I) embark on our upcoming trip...returning to the beautiful Chile! We will be gone January 13- April 27. Quite a bit longer of a stay from last time, but it is something we have been wanting to do ever since we came back!! Por Fin! Our time has come. Our spanish has probably improved a little more and I will actually be able to communicate w/ people and know what is going on! Hopefully. :) I set up this site so I will not be sending out emails every week and you can come here at your own consent. I may send an email reminder. We are going to try to post pictures and such, so you can visualize whats going on. Hasta Luego para ahora.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jehovah's Blessings to you both on your upcoming trip!

Jules said...

Words can't express how proud of you I am! I love you to death... my "little sister"! Hehee.. I hope to see you before you leave. If not, have a wonderful trip and I'm so happy you started this blog! :)

Anonymous said...

stephanie! your gonna be gone for sooo long! keep emailing me and we can kinda study that way. im gonna miss you!
-ashley